How long has it been since you had your septic tank inspected? If you’re not sure, then you’re probably overdue.
Our septic tank inspection service in Leesburg VA is critical because although your home’s septic system is incredibly durable, over time, every piece of equipment degrades. It’s just inevitable. The good news is, with regular inspections, we can catch problems while they’re still small and easily/cheaply repaired.
So how often should you take advantage of our septic tank inspection service in Leesburg VA?
Opinions vary, but you’ll do well by having an inspection done every time you have your tank pumped out, which you should do every three to five years.
Of course, there are times you’ll want to use our septic tank inspection service in Leesburg VA more often than that. Specifically, if you see any of the following:
- Pipes that groan any time you flush your toilets or turn your faucets on – this kind of thing never happens on its own and for no reason, so any time you hear noises like these, you know there’s a problem.
- Toilets that struggle to flush – A good rule of thumb is, if you’ve tried using your plunger on the toilet and the situation doesn’t improve, then it’s likely not a clog, but a problem with the septic system itself.
- Sinks that drain very slowly
- Wet, muddy ground in the area in or around your drain field
- Or brightly colored grass growing over your septic tank
These are all signs that something has gone terribly wrong. By the time symptoms like these are noticeable, the problem has already become fairly advanced, so you shouldn’t delay. Call us right away so we can get to the bottom of it and get it fixed for you.
Note that the last two items on the list actually indicate problems with your drain field. In both cases, it’s a strong indication that your soil isn’t processing the waste flowing into the drain field from the tank as efficiently as it once did. Not to worry though, we can fix those too!
We’ve been proudly serving the region since 1992, and since that time, there’s not much our team of talented technicians haven’t seen, so even if it’s been a while since you’ve had your system inspected, we’ve got you covered. There’s no problem too big, and no detail too small for our team to handle, and if we find something amiss, before we do any work, we’ll provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate so you’ll have a firm understanding of exactly what it will take to fix the problem once and for all.