Probably you’ve recently bought an existing home or commercial property in Fairfax, VA. Please note that the land investment may also contain an underground fuel storage tank anywhere within the property.
Note that; even though most of the tanks are usually elevated, you may still find quite a number of them installed beneath, especially in the older properties. If you may not be aware of its existence, then you might not know about its present conditions. With the lack of knowledge about the tank’s availability, there’s always a more significant risk ahead.
You Need Fairfax VA Petroleum Underground Storage Tank (UST) Inspection
Think about this: what if the tank contains some fuel inside and the standards have been compromised? You most likely risk the leaching of fuel into the surrounding soil, hence the greater chances of exposure to environmental hazards.
Consequently, you could pose dangerous health risks to your blameless family members or clients, who might only be excited about the new investment, not knowing the risk that they may be involved.
Nevertheless, you need not worry. SES is here to offer you the free of charge underground tank assessment. In case we discover an underground tank in your investment, we will be ready to execute the essential service of inspecting further the petroleum tank in your Fairfax, VA property at a reasonable fee.
What Should You Expect of the Professionals after Inspection?
Usually, after the inspection, we will most likely disclose either of these two fundamentals:
- Your underground tank may prove to be in a good and functional state.
- Your tank’s reliability standards may indicate some compromise.
Incase our professional Fairfax VA petroleum underground storage tank (UST) inspection reveals the compromise of reliability standards; we must take further measures. Usually, we will propose the following additional measures. You will need to:
- Schedule with us the subsequent petroleum tank inspection on your property, immediately we complete the present inspection. This will make work easier for us, and you too; you won’t have to go back to the calendar since we automate the process.
- Maintain precise details of your fuel purchase records and expenditure while monitoring any sign of greater consumption.
- Verify your fuel filters twice every year, as you also monitor for any sign of moisture, which, when you notice, you need to get in touch with us immediately.
- Stay vigilant of any sign of petroleum odors, which, if you detect, you must contact us right away.
- Allow us to professionally fix an examination pipe adjacent to the tank, which ensures that all upcoming inspections can be done quickly and efficiently.
Talk to SES for Professional Help
SES has been in the field for about 30 years now, helping thousands of clients with underground petroleum storage tanks.
Talk to us now, and realize the benefits upon your property, which you might not have imagined before.